We are looking for IPQA role at our Baddi manufacturing unit
Position : QA IPQA
Department: QA/ QC
Educational Qualification: B.Sc
Experience: 8 -10 yrs
Reporting to: Sr. Manager QA/QC
Overall incharge of in-process activites of Soap & talc plant
To work on the continous quality improvement in the process
To trained the IPQA & operators as per quality system requirements
To release / reject the finished goods to market after reviewing the batch records.
To suggest the production to stop the line in case any critical defects are observed on the line.
1. Make the Validation Protocol and Validation Reports of process and packaging for Validate the Soap Line as per the clientÃ¢â‚¬â„¢s requirement.
2. Preparation, modification of BMR and QA formats.
3. Conduct on-line quality checks in plant on packaging line for its weight control, visual defects, and G.M.P. audits etc.
4. Issue, review and maintaining BMR, on line and Stastical Quality Control Record.
5. Review FG analysis record and release it through SAP.
6. Assist in conducting internal audit.
7. Assist in implementation of CAPA system and operation of Change control system.
8. To train people in the factory for cGMP requirements of the plant.
9. To review and improvise documents as per the need of customers from time to time.
10. Coordination in FDA related works
11. To lead and monitor IPQA and SQC activities in the factory.
12. Coordinate with all departments for implementation of GMP.
13. To discuss day to day quality problems with operation people.
14. Work closely with the other departments personals for continual improvement.
15. Ensuring the safety of men, machine and materials by doing regular audits of plant.
Interested candidates can share their profiles at email@example.com