Opening for Instrument Engineer at our Zydus Biologics plant at Ahmedabad*
Sr. Executive/Asst. Manager - Engineering
Qualification : Bachelor of Engineering (Instrument)
Experience : 4 – 7 years of experience in plant maintenance.
· Shall be responsible for calibration & validation of instruments / Equipment’s, shall be familiar with regulatory requirements, cGMP practices and software validation practices as per current CFR.
· Independently handle fault analysis of PLC/SCADA/Instruments etc.
· Responsible for preventive & breakdown maintenance of process equipment’s like as Bio-reactor, Autoclave, Lyophilizer, Vial & PFS filling & packing machines etc. & clean utilities like as WFI & Purified water generation & distribution system etc. for instrument related.
· Must have exposure of Documentation work for audits like SOP preparation, cGMP compliance, Qualification etc.
· QMS documentation (CC/Deviations/CAPA), Equipment installation qualification of plant will be added advantage.
*Experience in BMS/EMS/PLC/ SCADA/ HMI is must.*
*Experience of injectable pharma plant & working in SAP system will be preferable.*
*Interested candidates may email their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days* .
Reference : Pharma Vacancy