Formulation & Development Manager for Pharma Industry
Experience:- Minimum 6-10years
Desired Candidate Profile:
Required experience of 6-10 years,
Knowledge of Oral Solid Dosage Forms manufacturing & development i.e. Manufacturing, Filling, Sealing and packing of products.
Designation: F&D Manager – Oral Solids
1. Responsible for development of stable and robust formulations across various dosage forms including Oral Solids
2. Formulation & excipient screening, stability & compatibility studies, bio-analytical characterization, pharmaceutical testing, and formulation transfer to pilot- and GMP production.
3. Conducting the trouble-shooting of formulations/products in terms of composition (formulation) and process (method of manufacturing) issues
4. Applying design of experiments (DOE) in developing formulations and processes according to FDAs Quality by Design (QBD) requirements
5. Carrying out the pre formulation and formulation development studies for the selected drug candidates to support NDA and ANDA filings of IR/SR/ER/MR formulations
6. Conducting formulation development projects strategic discussions Developing improved (efficacious, stable and safe) formulations of drugs using novel drug delivery technologies
7. Supervising the daily work of assigned associates and also contributing to interdisciplinary development teams
8. Preparation of formulation development protocols, clinical batch manufacturing documents and technology transfer dossier (TTD).
9. Responsible for the documentation of formulation development (PDRs) and the generation of technical reports to support technical transfers and clinical trial applications.
Interested Candidate kindly Contact with us:-
9888456162 / 8219983002